Debut post
This is my very first post in my blog .
The first one doesn't really count as I was just testing out only .
Since got nothing to do ... Why not blog ?
Ok let's see ... Exam baru habis .... 2 weeks of holidays
Might spend it by working hard on my spec maths although i really doubt it ...
Honestly , it wasn't like add maths ... I can tell you ...
Can't really explain until you've taken it .
Ok forget about the exam part .
Yesterday futsal with my classmates and tk's classmates for amost 3 hours ... Banyak lebam man..
I'll nvr escape from it everytime i play futsal ... Maybe like wat sir alex said to rooney "This lad play with his heart" ... Yeah damn lame rite :p
Ah ... nothing to write liao .. Oh yeah i love the new song from RHCP - Dani California
Roox to the max and nick lachey too .. I don't know he was jessica simspon ex husband until alex told me ...
And can someone teach me how to put those emoticon like what they have in msn ?
Ciaoz ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home