New semester, New goal ?
Before i start blogging , I'm actually wearing my PBSM shirt now.
Fond back the memories i used to had during my SSC time.
Okay, tommorow college starting which means that my holidays is coming to an end.
Have this weird feelings ... Don't really feel like waking up early in the morning and all those stresses in SAM
Meeting back my classmates , adapting back to the way I must talk to them and all sort of things.
Sigh .... Looking back at the calendar , Must wait around two and half month before another 1 week of holidays
I don't know what am i gonna face ... Common test .. Quiz .. Mop test (izit) ... Sick of all this
Also, I'm TRYING to stop gaming on daily basis ... Weekends are exceptional but weekdays is the part I'm gonna work on it ...
And of course, trying to reduce the amount of money i spent during my college time ... During the 2 weeks holidays , i spent no more than 5 bucks per meal and college , i can exceed 20 bucks per day
That shows the HUGE difference ..
Oh yeah yesterday gathering was above average I would say .. The reception was OK , quite alot of unexpected faces turned up
Not to mention the restaurant (Shogun) ... Great atmosphere , lovely and lively place.
The moment you stepped in , looking at those foods .. OMG so many choices but to be honest it was "eat-able" only apart from the oysters .. Yummy~~!~
Of course , there were pics ... I only had 3 snapped by my phone cause my camera sux :(

Me and Ying Ling

Me and Kim (Lousy photo taker , alex or wc) Wasn't ready~

TE kacau la.. I nvr have a pic with anne before


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home