Holidays + WCG 2006
It's been a while.
So here I'm.
The 1 week holiday was mainly spent for gaming ( WCG ) rather than revision for Trials which I promised I'll do it.
So , I will know what to expect for the coming Trials. GG.
Me and my clanmates joined WCG which was held last friday till today ( if we qualify ) which is not the case here.
The day started on thursday where me and Alex went to KL convention centre to register ourself there
So happen we forgot to bring other of our mates IC . Ended up we waited for around like 3-4 hours just to register ourself. Worth it though as we test the PC's , mouse and get to look at the whole event there.
Went back like 8-9 and super tired
Next day , woke up around 7-8 and usual journey using KTM + LRT.
Reached there again around 9-10 and waited for another 3-4 hours to get my other clanmates to register themselves. Our match only begin like 2pm. Won one game and straight away qualify
I was like wtf? went there to play 1 match? ZzZ
We were quite happy but not as happy when we qualified for the Inter College.
I think it's due to the tiredness and hassle of the journey + waiting there like few hours just for our game
Not to mention when we wanna go back , LRT has to stop it's operation due to some techincal problem caused by the heavy rain in KL
Waited like 2 hours and have our dinner there . Still we cant go into the LRT so we went for taxi instead .
30 bucks to SJ. Ok la since im sharing with my frens.
Part 2 will be coming up soon.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home