Hmm ...
Few days back , I received a letter from taylors
Forgive my sucky camera =(

If you couldn't see it properly , it says Absenteeism - Chin Yuen Luen - Richmond
1 day each for accs , esl and maths studies. Spec maths clean record.
While 5 days for econs. Well i tot econs should be more than that =)
The letter goes on writing "We wish to inform that your son bla bla bla"
"we are abit concerned about your son's progress in studies"
Hey , eat this, _|_
Few months or weeks ago , I was so stupid laughing at my friends when they received the letter. I've been telling them "Eh , i tak kena wor. Maybe you guys face problem"
Swt. Now it's my turn. ZzZ
Taylors damn smart leh. I realised that they send on different date or maybe their managment sux? So guys, if you ponteng alot like I do , better prepare for it. It's just so unpredictable. You never know when.
Ok la , MU match starting soon. Pls win for me so that i can proudly wear my ori shirt tomorrow.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home