follow me on Twitter
richmond: Hmm...

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Hmm...

I was "happily" trying to balance my Accs until a call from a unknown telephone number.
Wondering in my mind must be some stingy fren who is using their house phone (prolly kelvin?)
I would call her A.

A : Hello

Me : Hello

A : Can i speak to Richmond Chin?

Me: Yeah, I'm speaking ( who the hell is this )

A : Richmond , I'm "A" calling from Celebrity Fitness at Subang Parade (wtf? since when i apply for it)

Me: Err , ok, so what's the matter?

A : I'm just telling you that you got free passes for 7 days to enter to our gym for free

Me: But i never apply for anythig? O.O

*Silent for 5 secs"

A : Ok , do u know who is Shah Nizam?

Me : I think so ( in fact he's my football fren around my area)

A: Ok ... he put ur name into the trial list for our gym

Me: Oh ... (lame me , duno wat 2 reply)

A: So where do you live?

Me: Err .. Subang Jaya ( why u asking me this )

A: How old are you?

Me: 17? (prolly my cute voice prompted her to ask)

Then out of nowhere,

Me : My brother is a member there.

A: Your mother?

Me : MY BROTHER (obviously with my cute voice =D )

A: How do you know?

Me : (-______-) Cause i know ???????

A: Ok , so do you wanna come to our place?

Me : I'm not sure. Can i call you back this number if I'm interested?

Then she explained stuff like appointment on when to come etc etc

Me : Ok i will call if I'm free

A : So do you know my name?

Me : What?

A: Do you know my name?

Me: Nope (swt)

A: I repeated my name so many times already ( in a laughing manner)

Me: Okayz so what's ur name? *giggles*

A : Maggie(hehe) , cause this number is consultant office and you need to look for me if you're interested

Me: I see I see ...

A : So thank you and enjoy your weekend and have a nice day!

Me : Thanks ... you too (omg so nice)

Although i hardly catch her words with her not-so fluent english , she's such a great person to chat.With her laughter.
For sure, I will be the first the look for you if I go and get ur number =D
I'm still undecided whether to go since it's free. Why not give it a try?
But i heard from my frens that to do all those stuff that , you must have a minimum of fats in your body. They will somehow pinch ur fats in the stomach (izit true?). Malu la later if cannot go in -__-
So who wanna come with me ? =D


So lately , i have been addicted to alot of songs man
Ranging from pop to rock to jazz
Oh yeah , check out nick lachey new album. Rox man the songs.
Also, justin timberlak , leann rimes and shania twain
I somehow downloaded their album. Call me a loser =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home