follow me on Twitter
richmond: It has come to an end.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

It has come to an end.

Roughly 3 more weeks in Taylors College and then our finals.

No more ponten-ing classes.
No more going late for classes.
No more asking where to makan during break.
No more library after classes or during classes.
No more stinky toilet.

Finally the torture is coming to an end.
But I'm not feeling great.
I know I've been complaining about this god damn course about how tough it is.
Most of the entries in my blog can prove it.
I don't know why.
The 1 year experience for me wasnt that sufficient enough.
It's definitely one of the most enjoyable academic year for me yet it's short,
New friends.
New surroundings.
Lots of chicks, even though i couldn't get one.
No regrets taking this course regardless of my current results.
Hectic yet chellenging at the same time. One of the most lively course. So relieved I dropped ICPU =)

BB taylors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home