follow me on Twitter
richmond: Tagg-ed

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tagg-ed

Oops I'm tagged for the first time i guess by su cheng :/
Shows my lackness of friends :(
So, as requested by Su cheng.


These are the rules: Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

1) I have weird fingers.
2) I don't believe in converting religion for love.
3) I always set a target on what I must do in a day (eg: working on my assignments) but I
fail to do it EVERYTIME.
4) I only get lame when I'm with alex.
5) I hate taking photos cause I like to close my eyes somehow.
6) I don't have any group in my MSN list. I sort it by offline/online.

I don't think I'll tag anyone because like what nick has mentioned
I have limited readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home