Boring
You know ... I'm boring .... very boring to that extent that I'm blogging now.
No games like dota and cs last time
Miss those moments , when log in to msn, you know ppl invite you to msn chatroom shouting "BS BS BS!"
Now everyone is stucked in the exam mood and im no different ....
Everyone seems to be dead.. I wan back my tutorials and lectures!!
Staying at home FORCING myself hard to study aint my type :/
Just had my econs paper today ... I think it's OK but not putting my hopes high though thnx to my assignments..
Seeing everyone standing outside the exam room half an hour before it start really show wat monash students are all about :/
Ah .... I hate blogging ... It's like im writting some essays or wat ... somemore today i already had enuff of econs
Bye


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home